Date of Last Revision: September 12, 2016
These Terms of Service govern our relationship with users and others
who interact with Reach150. By using or accessing Reach150, you agree to
these Terms of Service.
Privacy: Your privacy is very important to us. Except as
otherwise expressly provided for in these Terms of Service, Reach150 is
expressly made part of these Terms of Service. If you have not already
Age Requirement for Use of Reach150:
Reach150 is available for individuals aged 13 years or older. If you
are 13 or older but under the age of majority (which is 18 years old in
most states), then your parent or guardian may be liable for some or
all of your activities on Reach150. Because of this, and because it is
prudent for your parent or guardian to be aware of your activities,
including the websites that you visit, you should make your parent or
guardian aware that you are using Reach150 – as this Terms of Service
and your use of Reach150 affect their legal rights and obligations.
1. Description of Reach150
Reach150 means the features and services we make available,
including through (a) our website at reach150.com and any other
Reach150 branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains,
international versions, widgets, and mobile versions); (b) our platform;
(c) social plugins such as the like button, the share button and other
similar offerings and (d) other media, software (such as a toolbar),
devices, or networks now existing or later developed.
- User means individuals who provide Recommendations of
Reach150 Subscribers. It also means individuals who read
Recommendations and contact Reach150 Subscribers and Reach150 Clients.
- Subscriber means individuals and Reach150 Clients that
- Client means the company who contracts with Reach150. From
time to time, the Client is also the Subscriber.
- Recommendation means the content a User provides to a
Subscriber via the Recommendations entry form. All content submitted
in this form constitutes the recommendation and currently includes
recommendation body, name, title or role, and photo of you, the User.
It also includes time and date of submission.
- Profile means the publicly viewable web page that includes
your photo, bio and contact information provided by you (or by us if
asked to by you). It also includes but is not limited to your published
recommendations, and links to other Subscribers who are part of the same
Client if any.
For Services offered on a payment or subscription basis, the following terms apply:
- Payments will be billed to you in U.S. dollars, and your account will be debited when you subscribe and provide your payment information.
- You must pay with one of the following:
If your payment and registration information is not accurate, current, and complete and you do not notify us promptly when such information changes, we may suspend or terminate your account and refuse any use of the Services.
If you do not notify us of updates to your payment method (e.g., credit card expiration date), to avoid interruption of your service, we may participate in programs supported by your card provider (e.g., updater services, recurring billing programs, etc.) to try to update your payment information, and you authorize us to continue billing your account with the updated information that we obtain.
Reach150 will automatically renew your monthly, quarterly, or annual Services at the then-current rates, unless the Services are cancelled or terminated under this Agreement.
Additional cancellation or renewal terms may be provided to you on the website for the Services.
- A valid credit card acceptable to Reach150;
- A valid debit card acceptable to Reach150;
- Sufficient funds in a checking or savings account to cover an electronic debit of the payment due; or
- By another payment option Reach150 provides to you in writing.
4. Cancellation and Refunds
You may cancel your subscription prior the beginning of the new subscription period. In the event that Reach150 is unable to charge a User's chosen payment method in accordance with this Agreement, we may terminate this Agreement and access to the Services immediately, without notice. If you stop using the Services, Reach150 has fulfilled your subscription term. Fees for Monthly subscriptions are not eligible for refunds, even if access to the Services is cancelled or terminated prior to the beginning of the new subscription period. Fees for Annual subscriptions are eligible for partial refunds. The amount of the refund will be prorated at the next full month following notification of cancellation, based on the day of the month of the subscription start date. After your access to the Services is terminated, you may no longer have access to any of the data or Content in the Services. We suggest you retain your own copies of any data or Content that you may need as Reach150 is not responsible for providing you with access to your Content or the Services after any cancellation or termination of this Agreement.
5. Specific Terms for Users
When you provide a Recommendation to the Subscriber or Client who
invited you to contribute the Recommendation, you are providing content
that they can use as they see fit in accordance with our "Terms for
Subscribers" and our "Terms for Clients," each of which is below. In
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, you
specifically give us the following permission, you grant us a
non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide
license to use any intellectual property content that you post on or in
connection with Reach150 (the "IP License"). Except for your content,
you acknowledge that all the intellectual property rights, including
copyrights, patents, trade marks, and trade secrets, in the Reach150
site and services are owned by Reach150 and its licensors. The provision
of the Reach150 site and services does not transfer to you or any third
party any rights, title or interest in or to such intellectual property
rights. Reach150 and its suppliers reserve all rights not granted in
these Terms of Service.
- You cannot delete your Recommendation. You can request that it
be removed by contacting the Reach150 Subscriber or Client and asking
them to remove it from public view. When it is removed, it is hidden
from public view rather than deleted. You understand that hidden content
may persist in backup copies for an indefinite period of time (but will
not be available to others unless the Subscriber or Client publishes it
- We may, although we have no obligation to, license or otherwise
share the content you provide us, including Recommendations and
information in your Profile, with third parties for promotional
purposes. When we do so, your content will appear on third party
websites. We have no control over these third party websites and you
understand that it is not possible for Reach150 to remove your content
from these third party sites.
- When you publish a Recommendation, it means that you are allowing
everyone, including people off of Reach150, to access and use that
information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name, title, and
photo if provided by you).
- You are not required to provide Recommendations; however, if you
do provide a Recommendation, it must be truthful.
- The Subscriber or Client can hide any Recommendation for any
reason. Reach150 does not control what is published. Only the
Subscriber and Client control what is published.
- As a provider of Recommendations, you are not required and cannot
create an account with us. For this reason once you contribute a
recommendation you cannot edit it nor can you delete it. You need to
contact the recipient of the Recommendation (the Subscriber) to hide the
Recommendation if you wish to re-submit it or have it removed from
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about
Reach150, but you understand that we may use them without any obligation
to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer
6. Specific Terms for Users who Read Reach150 Recommendations
Reach150 is a service that enables Clients and Subscribers to collect
positive only Recommendations. We encourage our Subscribers and Clients
to behave truthfully and require them to comply with our Terms for
Subscribers and Terms for Clients. In addition:
- Reach150 does not guarantee the accuracy of the Recommendations
and other content presented on Reach150.
- Reach150 does not guarantee the authenticity of the Reach150
Subscriber or Client.
- You understand that any interaction that you take with the
Reach150 Subscriber or Client is done so at your own risk.
- You understand that any information that you provide to the
Subscriber or Client through the "Contact Me" or "Contact Us" functions
will be provided to the Subscriber or the Client by Reach150.
7. Specific Terms for Subscribers
Reach150 was designed to enable you to have control of who publishes
Recommendations about you and what you publish on your Reach150 Profile:
- Reach150 does not guarantee the accuracy of the Recommendations
and other content presented on Reach150. You are responsible for your
profile and any information that is shared on Reach150.
- If a Client (e.g., your employer) creates your account on your
behalf, your public profile may become immediately available as it is
assumed that the Client has the authority to do so. If you wish your
account to be removed, you need to ask the Client (e.g., your employer)
to do so.
- You understand that your profile is publicly visible to anyone.
- You understand that your profile is indexed by Search engines
and can be found when someone searches for you by name.
- You understand that we will share information in your Profile
with third parties for promotional purposes
- Reach150 does not guarantee the authenticity of Users who
contact you through Reach150. You understand that any interaction that
you take with Reach150 Users, Subscribers or Clients is done so at your
- You understand that any information that you provide to Users,
Clients or Subscribers is done at your own risk.
- You will not post false Recommendations about yourself.
- You will not provide incentives for others to post
Recommendations about you.
- If your account has been purchased or subsidized by your parent company
(Client), you may, with the Client’s permission, have the opportunity to link
your profile to a personal account.
- Should you cease your association with your parent company (Client), the
Client may remove your profile. If you account was originally purchased or
subsidized by the Client, the Client may, at their sole discretion, allow you to
retain your recommendations for a personal account.
- You will not publish Recommendations that you know to be
- You understand that with our Pro product or if you behave as the
Client and the Subscriber on Reach150, you will also adhere to the
Specific Terms for Clients.
- You understand that you must comply with out Safety Rules as
8. Specific Terms for Clients
Reach150 was designed to enable you and your customer facing staff to
collect and publish Recommendations. As such:
- You are responsible for the content of your company profile.
- You are responsible for the content of your Subscribers profiles.
- You are responsible to add and remove Subscribers in a timely
manner who are part of your Reach150 deployment. When you add a
Subscriber to your deployment, it is assumed that you have the authority
to create a public profile on the Subscriber's behalf.
- You understand that any interaction with Users or Subscribers is
done at your own risk.
9. Safety Rules for Users, Subscribers and Clients
We do our best to keep Reach150 safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We
need your help to do that, which includes the following commitments:
- You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial
communications (such as spam) on Reach150.
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise
access Reach150, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots,
spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a
pyramid scheme, on Reach150.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account
belonging to someone else.
- You will not use Reach150 to bully, intimidate, or harass any
user, including any minor.
- You will not post content that: is hateful, threatening, or
pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application
containing alcohol-related or other mature content (including
advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will not use Reach150 to do anything unlawful, misleading,
malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or
impair the proper working of Reach150, such as a denial of service
- You will not accept any payment or special consideration in
exchange for your Recommendation.
- You will not use Reach150 to violate applicable federal, state
and international laws
- You will not use Reach150 to invade the privacy of others, or
to collect and use an individual's personal and private information or
to gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of these
Terms of Service.
- You will not access or use Reach150 in order to build a similar
or competitive service.
In addition, you will not, either knowingly or with reckless disregard,
participate in any actions intended to interrupt or otherwise negatively
The foregoing rules set the minimum level of conduct that we expect from
users of Reach150. We also ask that you use common sense and be
considerate towards other users. We reserve the right, at our sole
discretion, to suspend or terminate your right to use Reach150 if you
violate the aforementioned rules of conduct or engage in other conduct
we deem offensive.
10. Registration and Account Security
Reach150 Subscribers and Clients provide their real names and
information. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to
registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on Reach150,
or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one
without our permission.
- You will not use Reach150 if you are under 13.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your
account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your
You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our
written permission. You agree to immediately notify Company of any
unauthorized use, or suspected unauthorized use of your account or any
other breach of security. Reach150 cannot and will not be liable for any
loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above
11. Protecting Other People's Rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on Reach150 that
infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the
law. If you believe content has been posted which constitutes copyright
infringement, and you would like to bring it to our attention, you must
provide our DMCA Agent identified below with the following information:
(a) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act
on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted work; (b) an identification of
the copyrighted work and the location on Reach150 of the allegedly
infringing work; (c) a written statement that you have a good faith
belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the owner, its agent
or the law; (d) your name and contact information, including telephone
number and email address; and (e) a statement by you that the above
information in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury,
that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright
owner’s behalf. The contact information for our DMCA Agent for notice
of claims of copyright infringement is: Reach150 Social, Attn: Copyright
Agent, 289 S. San Antonio Rd, Suite 200, Los Altos, CA 94022, email:
- We can remove any content or information you post on Reach150 if
we believe that it violates these Terms of Service.
- If we remove your content for infringing someone else's
copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, you may contact us
at support@Reach150.com to appeal
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property
rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights or trademarks (including Reach150
or the Reach150 Logos), or any confusingly similar marks, without our
- If you collect information from users, you will: obtain their
consent, make it clear you (and not Reach150) are the one collecting
you collect and how you will use it.
- You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive
financial information on Reach150.
- You will not tag users or send email invitations to non-users
without their consent.
12. Enforcement of These Terms of Service
Except as described in this Section, any other use of Reach150 violates
the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service for Reach150 and is
strictly prohibited. We will pursue our legal and other rights against
violators to the full extent permitted under applicable state and
federal laws. In addition, you agree that Reach150 Social, Inc. has the
right, without liability to you, to disclose any account information to
law enforcement authorities, government officials, and/or a third party,
as Reach150 Social, Inc. believes is reasonably necessary or appropriate
to enforce and/or verify compliance with any part of this Agreement
(including but not limited to Reach150 Social's right to cooperate with
any legal process relating to your use of Reach150, and/or a third party
claim that your use of Reach150 is unlawful and/or infringes such third
We can change these Terms of Service if we provide you notice (by
posting the change on the Reach150 Terms page). These changes will be
effective immediately for new users of the Reach150 site and services.
Continued use of the Reach150 site and services following notice of such
changes shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and
agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
Reach150 may immediately, in its sole discretion and without notice terminate this Agreement or suspend the Services if you fail to comply with this Agreement or if you no longer agree to receive electronic communications. Upon termination you must immediately stop using the Services and any outstanding payments will become due. Any termination of this Agreement shall not affect Reach150’s rights to any payments due to it. Reach150 may terminate a free account at any time.
Additionally, if you create risk or possible legal exposure for Reach150, Reach150 can stop providing all or part of Reach150 to you. We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. You understand that any termination of your account involves deletion of your content associated therewith from our databases. Reach150 will not have any liability whatsoever to you for any termination of these Terms of Service, including for termination of your account or deletion of your content.
15. Disputes; Indemnification; Limitations of Liability
- Dispute Resolution. Any dispute or controversy arising under or
in connection with this Agreement shall be fully and finally resolved
solely by binding arbitration conducted in Santa Clara County,
California under the auspices of JAMS by an arbitrator selected by both
parties within ten (10) days after either party has notified the other
in writing that it desires that the dispute between them be settled by
arbitration. In the event the parties cannot agree on an arbitrator
within such ten (10) day period, JAMS shall select an arbitrator and
inform both parties in writing of such arbitrator's name and address
within five (5) days after the end of such ten (10) day period. Each
party shall pay its own expenses associated with such arbitration,
including the expense of any arbitrator selected by such party, if
applicable, and the parties share equally the expenses of a jointly
selected arbitrator or arbitrator selected by JAMS. The decision of the
arbitrator shall be binding upon the parties and judgment in accordance
with that decision may be entered in any court having jurisdiction
thereover. Punitive damages shall not be awarded.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold
harmless Reach150 Social, Inc. from and against any and all suits,
losses, claims, demands, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses
(including reasonable legal fees and expenses) arising from or relating
This indemnification obligation survives any termination of this
- your use of Reach150;
- your breach of this Agreement or any representation,
warranty or covenant made by you herein or therein; or
- your violation of any applicable law, statute,
ordinance, regulation or any third party's rights, including but
not limited to, copyright infringement, harm to a third party's
trademark or other intellectual property rights, or any claim of
defamation, libel or slander.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. WE TRY TO KEEP Reach150 UP, BUG-FREE,
AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING Reach150 AS
IS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED
TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT Reach150 WILL BE
SAFE OR SECURE. Reach150 IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT,
INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR
DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES,
KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM
YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA
RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE §1542, WHICH SAYS: A GENERAL
RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR
SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE,
WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH
- Limitation of Liability. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY
LOST PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL
DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OF SERVICE OR
Reach150, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH
DAMAGES. OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE
OR Reach150 WILL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100) OR
THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID US IN THE PAST TWELVE MONTHS. APPLICABLE LAW
MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR
CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT
APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, Reach150 Social's LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
16. Special Provisions Applicable to Users Outside the United States
We strive to create a global community with consistent standards for
everyone, but we also strive to respect local laws. The following
provisions apply to users outside the United States:
- You consent to having your personal data transferred to and
processed in the United States.
- If you are located in a country embargoed by the United States,
or are on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated
Nationals you will not engage in commercial activities on Reach150 (such
as advertising or payments) or operate a platform application or website
17. Websites of Others
Reach150 contains links to websites maintained by other parties. These
links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not because we
endorse or have an opinion about the contents on such websites. We
expressly disclaim any representations regarding the content or accuracy
of materials on such websites or the privacy practices of those
websites. If you decide to access websites maintained by other parties,
you do so at your own risk. We are not responsible or liable, directly
or indirectly, for any damage, loss or liability caused or alleged to be
caused by or in connection with any use of or reliance on any content,
products or services available on or through any such linked site or
- If you are a resident of or have your principal place of business
in the US or Canada, these Terms of Service are an agreement between you
and Reach150 Social, Inc.
- TheseTerms of Service makes up the entire agreement between the
parties regarding Reach150, and supersedes any prior agreements.
- Performance of Reach150 may be subject to delay and interruption
due to causes beyond our control, such as acts of God, power failure,
acts of terrorism, natural disasters such as earthquakes and fires,
equipment failure, and the like.
- If any portion of these Terms of Service is found to be
unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and
- If we fail to enforce any part of these Terms of Service, it will
not be considered a waiver.
- Any amendment to or waiver of these Terms of Service must be made
in writing and signed by us.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under
these Terms of Service to anyone else without our consent.
- All of our rights and obligations under these Terms of Service
are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or
sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- Nothing in these Terms of Service shall prevent us from complying
with the law.
- These Terms of Service do not confer any third party beneficiary
- You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing
- If you are a California resident, you may report complaints to
the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of
the California Department of Consumer Affairs by contacting them in
writing at 400 R Street, Sacramento, CA 95814, or by telephone at